Hi Hepcats Community,
Given the state of COVID and Omicron in Ontario, we have decided to postpone any plans for January classes. We were so thrilled to be able to run some classes during the fall while it was safer, and want to thank everyone involved! Whether you were a student, teacher, or working behind the scenes organizing, we’re grateful.
We’ll be keeping an eye on the situation and posting more announcements here and on social media in the new year. But for now, we don’t expect to be running any classes or dances in January. We’ll be looking to reopen yet again when things are safer.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at email@example.com
Have a safe and restful holiday
The Hepcat Swing Team