Lindy Hop 1 with Connie & Julie-Anne: A bring-your-own-partner (BYOP) version of Lindy Hop 1 (which in turn is the next evolution of Swing 1 and features different content). No dance experience necessary! This is a great class to get started with partnered swing dancing and social dancing in general! We will go from the very basics and work through enough material to get you dancing comfortably to a full song. For experienced dancers, taking this class would be a great opportunity to refresh your basics or learn a new role. Coming with a partner is required due to COVID restrictions. (Partners only need to be two people who come together and have agreed in advance to dance together, not necessarily romantic partners or two people from the same household).
- because this class requires you bring your own partner, the price reflects the cost for two people
- there will be no rotating partners
- social distancing will be in effect during class, every partner couple will have their own space to dance in
- vaccine passports will be checked on the first day of class and are required to participate
- COVID screening questions will be asked at the start of every class
- masking is required at all times inside the studio, if you need to eat or drink you will be required to step outside